Saturday 4 August 2012

What gets an Estate Agent out of bed in the morning?

An ultimate compliment? No, Sam with a golf trophy
As a growing and successful Estate Agents, people say nice things to us and about us.  This just adds to our already passionate, natural determination to do a great job for our clients.

We receive too many compliments, in fact, for our website to contain unless we add a clunky pdf document or have a seriously long page of quotes. And we don't want to put people off by doing that. 

On the other hand, it is nice to be able to show people "the full works" and for our team to be able to look back on what we do with pride.  So we've set up this one post in our blog to keep as many testimonials and nice comments in as we can.  We'll be having a word around our offices to gather more of these up, but let's start with one we really enjoyed:

“…I think your marketing is brilliant, better than all of the big guns around here. I’ve recommended you to everyone I know”

What gets an Estate Agent out of bed in the morning? Now you know.


Latest testimonial, received by email by John Adamthwaite of our Tulse Hill office on 12th October 2012:

"I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the efficient management of the property you've provided over the last decade and more." Mr S.B., landlord

And here are some more testimonials received earlier in our first year as Edward Ashdale:

Thank you so much Joanne
You really know your job, made my life a lot easier
Mr S. A., landlord

We are so pleased with the outcome of everything re 101 and this is all down to you all for which we are so very grateful.  We have highly recommended Edward Ashdale to people who have asked us what you are like and can only say you have all been brilliant in both the rental side and sale of 101.
Thank you again and we'll keep in touch.
Cheers   Ann & Peter

Dear Joanne, Many thanks for your excellent service (top lady).
Mrs NF Landlord

Dear Steve,
I look forward to completion this Friday and thank you for all of your help in co-ordinating between the vendor and both party solicitors.
Rgds M.T.  Sales Buyer

Dear Ashdale
We are enjoying our great adventure down here in East Sussex!  I really cannot thank you enough and please pass on my praises to Sarah for finding me such a lovely tenant in Mottingham.
Regards, Jane B.

Hi Sam, wow you are brilliant!
Thank you so much for all the effort, care, attention and ingenuity you put in - against all the odds - in making the survey happen today. I really appreciate everything you did.  You are a magician.  Thanks also for preparing and presenting comparable values and research information to the surveyor - you are a true professional. I am so grateful for all your help today.
Kind regards, Patricia

Hi Joanne, thankyou for all your help regarding this letting, you are a credit to Edward Ashdale!
Regards PLM

Thanks for following up so promptly and thanks for the great comms
Tom
 
 Dear Sam,
I just wanted to thank you and your staff for finding me a new tenant so quickly. As I live so far away it is reassuring that my property is not lying empty. On both occasions that I have had to find new tenants you have been very efficient in replacing them and for this I am very grateful.
Regards, Joan

Dear Joanne,
The viewings you have lined up have been great, I think Joanne you have done a superb job.  Thanks,
Matt

Dear Edward Ashdale,
The lovely tenants you found me for my flat have already signed up for another 12 months from this July until July 2013 - how fab is that!  Thank you for finding me such wonderful tenants but should they leave you'll hear from me first!
 
Dear Edward Ashdale,
Many thanks for all your help with my house rental.  I very much value the swiftness and efficiency in which you arranged the letting and your efforts and hard work in organising everything, which has meant that the transition has been smooth and stress free for me. I feel safe in the knowledge that, despite being oversees, the property will be in good hands with your on-going management services. With best regards, GL Landlord
 
 Just a short note to thank your firm for all the hard work in achieving and completing the sale of the Croydon property. I have no doubt that without your efforts, way above and beyond the call of duty, this transaction would have floundered a long time ago. I have been involved with many estate agents relating to numerous sales & purchases over the past 30 plus years, and have more often than not been disappointed in their level of professionalism, that cannot be said of your firm. I would have no hesitation in unconditionally recommending your firms services to others. 
Many Thanks, C.O.   Vendor

We found Edward Ashdale Estate Agents very helpful, professional, friendly and always very smartly dressed. They were always available to deal with any small worries we experienced. Within seven days you secured an excellent buyer and the sale came to a successful end. We would have no hesitation in recommending Edward Ashdale to anyone selling or buying. Well done!!


And even earlier...

And just to remind ourselves that even before Edwards joined Ashdale, people liked us, we have our historic testimonials blog post hereHop into our Estate Agents Tardis and take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment